Website Terms and Conditions of Usage
1. Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions that take effect from the date that you first used the site. Horseboarding UK (HBUK) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Your continued use of this site after any changes have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
2. Use of this web site is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of HBUK.
3. You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This web site contains links to other sites, which may not be operated by HBUK. HBUK is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
5. HBUK endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, neither does HBUK warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. HBUK provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. HBUK, its employees, its suppliers and the original providers of the material accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the material on this web site or from the use of this web site.
6. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in HBUK web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to HBUK who are otherwise used by HBUK as permitted by applicable law.
7. After entering any competition, promotion or event with HBUK, where you are asked to submit a photograph and/or text as a condition of entry, you give permission to HBUK to use any submitted photograph and/or text on this website and on any HBUK promotional material.
8. The HBUK logo, this website, all designs, all illustrations, and all instructions and guides are all copyright of HBUK. All photographs are copyright of Joe Beasant and / or HBUK. It is strictly prohibited to reproduce, copy, modify, distribute, display, publish, create derivative works from or sell any information obtained from this website without the prior written permission of HBUK.
9. HBUK has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. HBUK is not responsible for, neither does HBUK accept any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by HBUK. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information expressed or made available by third parties on HBUK are those of the third parties concerned. HBUK neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or the liability of any such third party material.
10. The laws of England and Wales govern these terms and conditions. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
11. If you find anything on this web site that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
12. If you are dissatisfied with any part of this web site or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
13. If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
1. This privacy statement only covers the Horseboarding UK website www.horseboardinguk.org.
3. We do not pass on any personal information you have given us, including email addresses, to any other site except when a financial transaction occurs and personal information is exchanged in order to fulfil that transaction.
4. When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our website. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
5. We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for HBUK. See http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html for more information.
6. The Google Analytics Cookies we use are:
_utma, _utmb, _utmc and _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
7. To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
8. HBUK will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source as part of our use of the Google statistical analytics tool. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither HBUK nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
9. We do collect personally identifiable information through our website through registration forms. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
10. After placing an order with HBUK, your email address will be added to our mailing list unless you have asked not to be included. This is so that we can inform you of items we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to be removed from this list, please email HBUK and we will remove you from the list.
11. After entering any competition, promotion or event with HBUK, for which you need to provide your email address, your email address will be added to our mailing list unless you have asked not to be included. This is so that we can inform you of items we think may be of interest to you. If you wish to be removed from this list, please email HBUK and we will remove you from the list.
12. If you sign up to our mailing list, through the actions described above, we will track that engagement. By signing up you are giving permission to us to allow us to track and monitor the emails we send to you so that we can improve our communication with you.
1. If the these change in any way we will place an updated version on this page.
2. Regularly reviewing these pages ensures you are always aware of our conditions of usage, what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we will share it with other parties.
3. Last updated 10th February 2014.